POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lambo Diablo part 2 : Re: Lambo Diablo part 2 Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:15:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lambo Diablo part 2
From: St
Date: 27 Jun 2003 15:55:39
Message: <3efca13b@news.povray.org>
"Glen Berry" <7no### [at] ezwvcom> wrote in message
> On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 18:14:52 +0100, "Tek" <tek### [at] evilsuperbraincom>
> wrote:
>
> >The model looks faultless from this angle, it would be nice to see
> >it in a more realistic scene.
>
> A more realistic scene? What is unrealistic about this scene?

   I think Tek explained it well, although I really think that he
might also be saying that a great-looking car like this would look
better in a more realistic scene, because it seems like a bit of a
waste the way it is at the moment (to me anyway) - so, yes, let's see
it in a different/more realistic scene.

  Simple. (I would hope!)    ;)

   ~Steve~